Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What type of dometic awning do i have?

I bought a fixer upper camper that had a couple of awnings,one with a pole and one by its self.i've google search to no avail.assembled in lagrange 03/12/09,product number 958356273,model number 848by16.800,serial number 91098081.my campers a 1986 or 1987 and wonder if its compatible.how much that type of awning costs,cause i'm short on money and need to sell one as an replacement awning but need to know what type of awning it is to advertise and get an ideal how to sell it.the camper cost me almost all my money and the repairs the rest but still more needs to be done.anyone have any ideal what type of awning i have please answer.thanks.this is my home and in till its fix i got to stay with a friend in an rv who's a pack rat.you try it three people in a rv that's fill with enough stuff for a 2 to 3 bedroom apartment. hence i want to know what type awning i have so i can price it right to help fix my camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment