Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Im very obsessed with Call Of Duty: MW2 and I cant control my rage.?

So....ever since I have gotten MW2 I have been ragging. It used to be like, "Dang. He killed me" or "Crap I was on a kill streak" Although now its like, "WHAT THE F**K. YOU F*****G N***ER" and "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" and so on. It does not stop there though. I start to hit stuff and scream and say " I HATE MY LIFE" or "IM GONNA KILL MYSELF FOR REAL!" Then I start punching myself cause Im so mad! All of this is because of the noobs on MW2. Noobtubers,campers,scar users,ump.45 users,tac knife users, and any other nooby thing possible. I cant stand the game but I still play it because I wanna get kills and killstreaks, but its always ruined by noobs and thats when I get mad and rage quit. Some times I even cry because nothing ever works for me. If somebody has a solution for me to help cut down on rage, please tell me. Dont tell me to take a break because in bothers me all day at any point im not playing. Yes Im addicted and I really wanna quit my addiction to MW2. Its not just a simple, I play to much. Its that Im addicted to MW2 so much as if I was hooked on smokes. PLEASE IF ANYBODY HAS A SOLUTION TELL ME!!! Thx!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment