Monday, July 18, 2011

Co tenant ran over puppy in our driveway can I sue for vet costs?

I know I just posted, but it won't let me edit. I should add that I live in the country, we have no leash laws, our dogs are outside dogs, we are outside people. His dogs run free in the front too. The drive way is basically the front yard a 50x80ft our larger area. He was parked where people don't park, in the yard area. Id keep my dog inside more if I had ac and didn't live in a camper trailer.. So my little dog and my co tenants dogs always hang out in the front driveway. It is a large circle drive. Apparently my puppy was laying under his boat trailer in the shade, and he pulled out without checking around his car and crushed my puppys back leg.Then, after looking at her and seeing her limp, they took off to go fishing without saying a word. Option one, 2500-5000 dollar orthopedic surgery or amputation which is still 1000 I've already paid 200, and do not have money. Can I sue? I don't want to but I don't want my sweetheart little girl to be legless or much worse to lose her..

No comments:

Post a Comment